How It Works
The Marketplace enables you to list your offer and /or request opportunities and to search for/be found by suitable partners.
- Product - Describe the products you're offering and add photos of these
- Service - Describe the service you're offering. Examples of type of services which you can add in this item: Consulting, Research & Development, Testing & Analysis, Marketing, Maintenance & Supply.
- Partnership - Add a partnership. Examples: Research, Business, Franchising.
- Project cooperation - Add a cooperation wish if you are looking for a cooperation partner for your project. Examples of types of cooperation: Consortium seeks Partner, Partner seeks Consortium. Examples of stages: Project Management, Research work, Prototype development, Testing the product/application, Performing surveys and statistical analyses, Developing an ICT application, Organizing trainings/webinars, Dissemination/communication activities.
- Investment Opportunity - Add a investment opportunity. Examples of stages: Seed & Development, Start-Up, Growth & Establishment, Expansion, Maturity.
- Expertise - Describe your expertise.
- Request - You can describe anything specific you are looking for by creating a Request Marketplace item.
All sessions (including opening sessions, webinars and keynote speech) will be live streamed from a studio. You will receive a link to access the webinars.
The matchmaking sessions will take place by 1:1 video conversations. These are a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners from the comfort of your own home or office. The 20 minute sessions provide enough time to build connections. When the time is up, your video call will end automatically and you can move on to your next session.
All sessions and 1:1 video conversations will be hosted on this B2Match platform.
You do not need to download any additional software. The B2Match platform enables you to share your screen to show documents and PowerPoints. Conversations will be held in English. For more information please check: Matchmaking.
If you encounter any difficulties during your sessions, our technical staff will be available for assistance through the online chat.
What You Need:
Reliable high-speed internet access
A microphone and a camera (if not already installed on your PC/laptop)