Help cities become climate-neutral
Can you help European cities reach their target of becoming climate-neutral by 2030? Are you looking for business opportunities in the European Union (EU)? Join our online business event at 14 & 21 June.
We are on the doorstep of the most critical challenge of all time. Now more than ever, we must deploy and execute projects with real and positive impact. With this in mind, the EU pursues the goal to have 100 climate-neutral cities by 2030.
Discover opportunities for business and cities
This event looks at the European mission-oriented approach and the question: How can Europe help cities become climate-neutral as fast as possible? It focuses on current and future business opportunities in which technology acts as a flywheel for replication, acceleration and scale.
We invite start-ups, SME’s, companies, knowledge institutes, governments, and municipalities within Europe. Our goal is to bring together the public and private sector, blend ecosystems and create a shared value.
We cocreated the programme with our local partners. All sessions focus on a mission-oriented approach. It promotes cross-innovation, investments and (citizen) engagement. We will focus on the following challenges:
- Circularity (Energy-Water-Food-Waste)
- Sustainable Buildings & Energy
- Smart & Green Mobility
- Urban Leadership (How can the government transform, strengthen and act as an orchestrator to facilitate systematic change?
- FINAL Harvest of the event: The aim of this document is to provide an overview of the harvest and to gain insights in learnings. The sessions that are included in this document each have one page with a session description and a second page with conclusions and insights.
- Workshop descriptions. This file contains elaborate descriptions of the workshops-
- Storyline 100ClimateNeutralCities (one-pager)
One-on-one meetings by Europe Enterprise Network (EEN)
Join one or more EEN Matchmaking 30-minute virtual meetings. Connect with all the participants and gain more insight into (future) projects. It is the perfect occasion to discuss business opportunities, exchange knowledge and set up collaborations.
You can attend the EEN Matchmaking meetings on 15-17 June and 22-24 June.
Participation is free of charge.
We look forward welcoming you!